News & Features
Yokohama Philippines 15th Year Anniversary Celebration
February was a very special day for Yokohama Tire Sales Philippines (YTSP) as we celebrated the 15th year anniversary of the company at the Marriott Grand Ballroom, Marriott Hotel.
The event was attended by all Yokohama Dealers, representatives from Isuzu Philipines Corp and Toyota Motors Philipines as well as various business partners of Yokohama in the Philippines. VIP officers of Yokohama are were led by Mr. Hikomitsu Noji, President of the Yokohama Rubber Company together with Mr. Takeshi Fujino, President Yokohama Asia; Mr. Yasuhiro Kurokawa, President of Yokohama Tire Philippines; and Mr. Satoshi Hariyama, President of Yokohama Tires Sales Philippines.
The first part is the 2016 Yokohama Dealer Conference where YTSP shared the plans for the year and recognized the top performing dealers of 2015. Frontrunners for the awarding are S3E Marketing for winning the Dealer of the Year once again and Express Dymans International Corporation for receiving the Retail Outlet of the Year award for their Yokohama Makati shop.
Main part of the celebration happened at night where Yokohama recognized their business partners who were instrumental into making the brand as one of the leading tire brands in the Philippines. Highlights of the night include:
- Speech of Ms. Vivienne Cruz, Yokohama AVP for Admin and Operations sharing the reason of the event as well as personal experience working for YTSP
- Message from Ms. Rhose Montreal, Director for Business Development and Marketing of the Philippine Basketball Association on the 3 year partnership of the two companies and sharing the same vision of providing the best quality products for their customers.
- Message from Mr. Takeshi Fujino, President of Yokohama Asia and the Genereal Manager of YTSP when it started / the stories of the early days of the company as well as the dream of becoming the number one tire brand in the Philippines
- Message from Mr. Peter Lim Lo Suy of Philtyres Corporation, the sole distributor of Yokohama tires in Mindanao and one of the earliest dealers of Yokohama who shared the privilege of being one of YTSP’s business partners for the last 15 years.
- Awarding of Plaque to each of YTSP Customers
- Special recognition to Remal Entreprises who was distributing Yokohama in the Philippines since 1974 even before YTSP was formed.
The celebration featured singer/songwriter Ms. Juris Fernandez who performed her during dinner time and capped off with the energetic performance of international artist and frontman of the rock band Journey – Mr. Arnel Pineda.